The quest for a perfect cup of tea has been going on since the first time someone boiled water. But in this modern age, we have so many more choices than just black tea or green tea. One type that is becoming increasingly popular with moms everywhere is lavender chamomile tea. It’s not just because it smells nice and tastes good-lavender chamomile’s benefits go way beyond flavor! In this article, we will discuss what lavender chamomile can do to help you be a better mom while having your favorite beverage at the same time.
The Most Popular Recipe
One of the great things about lavender chamomile tea is that there are so many ways to make it. You can add fresh or dried lavender, honey, lemon juice, and even mint leaves if you want a slightly different flavor. However, we will share with you our favorite recipe for this versatile tea:
- One cup of water
- One chamomile tea bag
- One lavender tea bag
- Honey (optional)
Boil the water and pour it over the teabags in a cup. Steep for about five minutes, then remove the bags and sweeten with honey if desired.
How it Can Help You be a Better Mom?
When you drink lavender chamomile tea, not only is your taste-bud experience enhanced but there are also some great benefits to drinking this amazing beverage. We want to make sure that moms everywhere can enjoy the benefits of lavender chamomile, so we have compiled a list of all the ways that you can be a better mom by drinking this soothing beverage.
- Helps Fight Depression and Anxiety: many women suffer from anxiety or depression during their pregnancy, postpartum period, or even just as they get older. Lavender has been shown to be an effective natural treatment for these conditions. Chamomile is also a relaxant, so the two herbs together create a powerful team against mood disorders.
- Soothes Digestion: indigestion and other digestion problems are very common during pregnancy and can continue after the baby is born. Drinking lavender chamomile tea can help to calm your digestive system and ease any discomfort that you might be feeling.
- Relieves Headaches: many women suffer from headaches during pregnancy, but lavender chamomile tea is an effective natural treatment for this common ailment. The two herbs’ relaxing properties will not only reduce the frequency of headaches but also help soothe the pain when they do occur.
- Promotes Restful Sleep: insomnia is a common problem during pregnancy, but drinking lavender chamomile tea can help to remedy that. The combination of herbs will help you to relax and fall asleep more easily. This tea can also be helpful for postpartum women who are struggling with getting a good night’s sleep.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: high blood pressure can be a concern for pregnant women or those who are postpartum. The combination of lavender and chamomile helps to lower blood pressure naturally, without the risk of harmful side effects that come with medications.
As you can see, there are many reasons to drink lavender chamomile tea. It’s a delicious beverage that can help you be a better mother by reducing stress and anxiety, easing digestion, helping with headaches and sleep problems, lowering blood pressure naturally, boosting your immune system against illness-all while tasting great!
Tips on How to Serve It
When you make lavender chamomile tea, it’s important to remember that there are many ways to serve it. You can add fresh or dried lavender flowers (fresh is preferred), mint leaves, lemon juice, honey for flavor and sweetness-the options really are endless!
Here are a few ideas on how to serve lavender chamomile tea:
- In a mug with honey and lemon juice for a quick and easy pick-me-up any time of day
- With fresh mint leaves as a refreshing summer drink
- In a pitcher of iced tea for a refreshing beverage on hot days
- With lavender flowers and chamomile as an after-dinner treat, or before bedtime to help you relax more easily.
Lavender Chamomile Tea is Great For All Moms!
Whether it’s your first baby or you have several children, lavender chamomile tea can help you to be a better mom. This delicious drink is packed with health benefits and has a wonderful flavor that all moms will love. So why not give it a try? You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Does Chamomile Tea Detox Your Body?
Chamomile has been shown to have mild diuretic properties, which can help the body to detoxify. Drinking chamomile tea also helps your liver function more effectively so it can process toxins in a timely manner.
What Does Lavender Chamomile Tea Taste Like?
Each person’s experience with lavender chamomile tea will be unique, but many people describe this combination as having a light and refreshing taste. It is best described as mild and soothing, especially when it has been sweetened or flavored in some way.
What Tea Helps with Depression?
A lot of factors can contribute to depression, but a few common culprits are stress and poor diet. Chamomile tea is naturally very low in caffeine so it won’t cause the highs and lows associated with coffee or other caffeinated beverages.